Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
[Simulator] Wrong Screen.width/height values returned in OnEnable when reenabling a monobehavior in the editor during PlayMode
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "BadResolution.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene" scene
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Select "Script" Game Object in the Hierarchy window
5. Disable "Find Resolution Printer" component in the Inspector window
6. Enable "Find Resolution Printer" component in the Inspector window
7. Observe the Console window
Expected result: The resolution printed is the same as the resolution printed at the start of the Play Mode
Actual result: The resolution printed is different
Reproducible with - 2018.4.35f1, 2019.4.27f1, 2020.3.9f1, 2021.1.8f1, 2021.2.0a17
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes