Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
[Simulator] Wrong Screen.width/height values returned in OnEnable when reenabling a monobehavior in the editor during PlayMode
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "BadResolution.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene" scene
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Select "Script" Game Object in the Hierarchy window
5. Disable "Find Resolution Printer" component in the Inspector window
6. Enable "Find Resolution Printer" component in the Inspector window
7. Observe the Console window
Expected result: The resolution printed is the same as the resolution printed at the start of the Play Mode
Actual result: The resolution printed is different
Reproducible with - 2018.4.35f1, 2019.4.27f1, 2020.3.9f1, 2021.1.8f1, 2021.2.0a17
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1):
Fixed in 2022.1.0a13
Was not able to fix UnityEngine.Screen behavior, but fixed UnityEngine.Device.Screen behavior to be stable when using Device Simulator. Won't work with Game window and won't work with UnityEngine.Screen.