Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2020.1
Incorrect font size in the Project Browser when using the Verdana font
How to reproduce:
1. Create and open a new project
2. In Preferences window set Editor Font to 'Verdana'
3. Make sure that Project Browser layout is set to 'Two Column Layout' and asset icon sizes are set to the smallest
4. Compare the second column text size to the first one
Expected result: both text sizes are the same
Actual result: second column text size is slightly bigger (can be noticed better when the display scale is set to 100%)
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a3, 2019.3.1f1, 2020.1.0a22
Could not test with: 2017.4.37f1, 2018.4.17f1, 2019.2.21f1, 2019.3.0a2 (Verdana font not available)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [Android][IL2CPP] ARM64 Release build fails
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'
- [TMP] [iOS] Password Input Field with Hidden Mobile Input deletes characters after re-focus
- HingeJoint2D do not respect starting angle when enforcing angle limits