Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Incorrect font size in the Project Browser when using the Verdana font
How to reproduce:
1. Create and open a new project
2. In Preferences window set Editor Font to 'Verdana'
3. Make sure that Project Browser layout is set to 'Two Column Layout' and asset icon sizes are set to the smallest
4. Compare the second column text size to the first one
Expected result: both text sizes are the same
Actual result: second column text size is slightly bigger (can be noticed better when the display scale is set to 100%)
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a3, 2019.3.1f1, 2020.1.0a22
Could not test with: 2017.4.37f1, 2018.4.17f1, 2019.2.21f1, 2019.3.0a2 (Verdana font not available)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"