Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.1.1
incorrect error message invoking network Commands
The error message "InvokeCommand class [TankMovement] doesn't match [TankShooting])" occurs when a gameObject with multiple NetworkBehaviour scripts processes a command.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle System prefab doesn't simulate when in prefab mode and the Editor is playing but paused
- Cannot move/rotate/scale static objects in prefab mode when playing
- No proper error message when mismatching player build and editor version
- PhotoCapture has a very low framerate
- Detail Maps packed differently in Built-in vs URP