Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.1.1
incorrect error message invoking network Commands
The error message "InvokeCommand class [TankMovement] doesn't match [TankShooting])" occurs when a gameObject with multiple NetworkBehaviour scripts processes a command.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"