Search Issue Tracker
Inconsistent zoom out behavior when trying to edit object's collider
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project ("Case_1023162_Collider.zip")
2. Select "Square" in the Hierarchy
3. In the Inspector press "Edit Collider" - nothing happens
3. Slightly move Scene View upwards with Hand Tool
4. In the Inspector press "Edit Collider" - zooms out
Expected result: does not zoom out if the object is in focus.
Actual result: sometimes zooms out even if the object is in focus sometimes does not.
Reproducible with - 2018.2.0a8, 2018.1.0f1, 2017.4.1f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.2.2p3, 2017.1.3p3, 5.6.5p3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- [iOS] Canvas does not change when enabled in OnApplicationFocus/OnApplicationPause events