Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Inconsistent slider behaviour if Label Field width is not specified
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Select "Assets/Configurations/Definitions/Items/loot_test.asset"
3. Select "Chance" tab
4. Change the "Chance" slider value
Actual result: The slider doesn't correspond correctly with the mouse. (Gif attached)
Expected result: The slider should synchronize with the mouse.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0f4, 2020.1.0a17.
- The project packages completely breaks on 2019.2 and earlier.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animator with nested avatar root show missing properties in the Animation Window
- System.Threading.Task tasks cause stall when used in WebGL
- [Package Manager] Access denied when installing some packages
- SerializedProperty.DataEquals returns true for two strings that are different
- Prefab is glitchy when editing in Prefab Mode in a custom UI Environment