Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
Inconsistent slider behaviour if Label Field width is not specified
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Select "Assets/Configurations/Definitions/Items/loot_test.asset"
3. Select "Chance" tab
4. Change the "Chance" slider value
Actual result: The slider doesn't correspond correctly with the mouse. (Gif attached)
Expected result: The slider should synchronize with the mouse.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0f4, 2020.1.0a17.
- The project packages completely breaks on 2019.2 and earlier.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException when selecting a Dropdown Component override in the Prefab Overrides menu for the second time
- USS variables are broken on IOS
- Crash when project is reopened or upgraded
- Hub doesn't install windows 10 sdk properly
- Crash building for iOS after canceling a build