Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Inconsistent slider behaviour if Label Field width is not specified
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Select "Assets/Configurations/Definitions/Items/loot_test.asset"
3. Select "Chance" tab
4. Change the "Chance" slider value
Actual result: The slider doesn't correspond correctly with the mouse. (Gif attached)
Expected result: The slider should synchronize with the mouse.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0f4, 2020.1.0a17.
- The project packages completely breaks on 2019.2 and earlier.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Text input field doesn't disappear when pressing "Enter" on the keyboard connected to a device and HideMobileInput is disabled
- WebGL Player flickers and logs warnings when viewport is resized and "Linear" Color Space is used
- Rigidbody recalculates its center of mass when moving its child Trigger Collider
- Sprites with different indexes than indicated in Text field of Label Inspector are being rendered
- VFX rendering a sphere when using a custom mesh
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.3):
Fixed in 2019.3.9f1