Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Inconsistent slider behaviour if Label Field width is not specified
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Select "Assets/Configurations/Definitions/Items/loot_test.asset"
3. Select "Chance" tab
4. Change the "Chance" slider value
Actual result: The slider doesn't correspond correctly with the mouse. (Gif attached)
Expected result: The slider should synchronize with the mouse.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0f4, 2020.1.0a17.
- The project packages completely breaks on 2019.2 and earlier.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Incorrect tree shadows are shown in Play Mode when SRP Batcher is enabled
- [iOS][UaaL] After unloading a Unity scene, memory remains allocated depending on how much memory was used in the scene
- [WebGL] "Unable to open archive file" error is thrown in Build when "Compress Local Catalog" option is enabled for Addressables
- editor crashes on trying to open project on a very long path
- Performance in Game View is significantly impacted by Gfx.WaitForPresentOnGfxThread when a second monitor is connected