Search Issue Tracker
Inconsistent animation curve when changing the rolloffMode from Custom to Logarithmic
This could be reproduced on version 4.0.0b10 (0a7760ba81f3). When changing the rolloffMode from Custom to Logarithmic on the animation curve, the final node jumps up to 0,2.
- Open the attached project
- Load the scene "AudioTest"
- Select the Main Camera in Hierarchy View
- In Inspector > Observe that the Volume Rolloff is set to "Custom Rolloff" and that the final node is at 0.
- Observe also that the min. distance is set to 1 and the max. distance is set to 5.
- Now change to the Logarithmic Rolloff mode and observe that the first and final node changes positions.
Expected result: As a user I would expect the nodes to stay at the same positions/values whether user is using the Custom or Logarithmic Rolloff modes.
Please see attached screen shots for further details.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unpacking nested Prefabs causes their references to be set back to Prefabs instead of GameObjects in Scene
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- ListView in a Modal Window does not repaint when mousing over list's items