Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.2.12f1, 2023.3.0b9
Fix In Review for 2022.3.21f1
Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
1. Open the attached “FalsePositiveCollision_Ramp.zip” project
2. Open the "FalsePositiveCollision_Ramp" Scene ( Assets > Tests > GameFeel )
3. Select the "GameFeel_Ball_GolfBall_Primative" prefab
4. Find the Rigidbody Component in the Inspector Window and set Collision Detection to "Continous" or "Continous Dynamic"
5. Enter the Play mode
6. Observe the movement of the prefabs
Expected results: All of the prefabs slide up the "Ramp" object
Actual results: Half of the prefabs fly off upwards
Reproducible with: 2021.3.32f
Couldn't test with: 2022.3.15f1, 2023.2.3f1, 2023.3.0a17 (Un-fixable compiler errors prevent reproduction)
- Couldn't test on build due to compiler errors
- Expected results are seen when Collision Detection is set to "Discrete"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reloading domain while Audio Random Container window is hidden breaks the ability to remove clips
- Xcode is not found when launching Unity with only tvOS module
- Compute shaders for sampling the color of a texture do not compute when running with a GPU that uses level 11.0
- Serialized fields in the Inspector are not shown when the script is derived from the PropertyDrawer class
- [Search] Resizing docked Search window with search term throws errors in the Console