Search Issue Tracker
In the Editor terrain is not rendered correctly when "Draw Instanced" on custom shader is enabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "NewDepthProject 2.zip" and scene "Main"
2. In the Hierarchy window, select "Terrain" object
3. In the Inspector window, "Terrain" component select "Terrain Settings" icon
4. Make sure "Terrain" -> "Basic Terrain" -> "Draw Instanced" is enabled
5. Enter Play mode
6. Observe Game View
Expected result: there are no visual differences between enabled and disabled "Draw Instanced", the terrain is visible
Actual result: the background becomes white, the sphere becomes black, the terrain is not visible
Reproducible with: 2018.3.13f1, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a12
Could not test with: 2017.4.26f1 due to the "Draw Instanced" not yet implemented
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on HumanTrait_CUSTOM_GetMuscleDefaultMin when passing an invalid value to HumanTrait.GetMuscleDefaultMin
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'