Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
In package manager window, some packages show version 0.0.0 instead of the asset store version
Versions that are not a valid semantic version are shown 0.0.0 instead of the version shown on the Asset store. This is just in the new My Asset filter of the package manager window.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on Editor::Progress::ProgressManager::RemoveMainThread
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices