Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.4.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
In package manager window, some packages show version 0.0.0 instead of the asset store version
Versions that are not a valid semantic version are shown 0.0.0 instead of the version shown on the Asset store. This is just in the new My Asset filter of the package manager window.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Profiling builds created on older versions cause samples to be colored green when using a Profiler from newer versions
- Sprite Editor unsaved changes get reverted when Script Recompilation finishes
- The position/width/alignment of other GUILayout elements is changed when calling EditorGUILayout.Foldout within a GUILayout.BeginArea
- Visual Scripting namespace is empty when using the "Runner Game" template
- Light direction changes when changing "Light Anchor" component's "Distance" property