Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
In package manager window, some packages show version 0.0.0 instead of the asset store version
Versions that are not a valid semantic version are shown 0.0.0 instead of the version shown on the Asset store. This is just in the new My Asset filter of the package manager window.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs