Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
In package manager window, some packages show version 0.0.0 instead of the asset store version
Versions that are not a valid semantic version are shown 0.0.0 instead of the version shown on the Asset store. This is just in the new My Asset filter of the package manager window.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine