Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
In built Player the IsLightmapBakeTypeSupported() GCAlloc's 17B every frame when CPU usage is 0.0%
1. Download user's project and open in Unity
2. Build a Windows Standalone 64bit Player
3. Start built Player
4. In Unity open Window > Profiler
5. Connect Profiler to Player
6. In Profiler's search bar write: "SupportedRenderingFeatures.IsLightmapBakeTypeSupported()"
Expected: method IsLightmapBakeTypeSupported should not allocate memory if it is not used by CPU
Actual: method allocates memory
Reproduced on: 2018.1.0b1; 2018.1.0b3; 2018.2.0a1
Not reproduced on: 2018.1.0a7
Regression introduced: 2018.1.0b1
- Not reproducible in Editor; happens only in the Standalone build.
Fixed on: 2018.1.0b12; 2018.2.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Inconsistency displaying company name in Package Manager UI
- GPU lightmapper doesn't work on Linux any more
- [Editor] Recent scenes should not include (DOTS) subscenes
- Interaction is broken when EditorGUI.indentLevel is set to 1 or higher and ParticleSystem.MinMaxGradient interface is used
- Mouse position is not updated when locking the cursor and it causes the mouse to snap unpredictably when entering the Play Mode