Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
In built Player the IsLightmapBakeTypeSupported() GCAlloc's 17B every frame when CPU usage is 0.0%
1. Download user's project and open in Unity
2. Build a Windows Standalone 64bit Player
3. Start built Player
4. In Unity open Window > Profiler
5. Connect Profiler to Player
6. In Profiler's search bar write: "SupportedRenderingFeatures.IsLightmapBakeTypeSupported()"
Expected: method IsLightmapBakeTypeSupported should not allocate memory if it is not used by CPU
Actual: method allocates memory
Reproduced on: 2018.1.0b1; 2018.1.0b3; 2018.2.0a1
Not reproduced on: 2018.1.0a7
Regression introduced: 2018.1.0b1
- Not reproducible in Editor; happens only in the Standalone build.
Fixed on: 2018.1.0b12; 2018.2.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)