Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
In built Player the IsLightmapBakeTypeSupported() GCAlloc's 17B every frame when CPU usage is 0.0%
1. Download user's project and open in Unity
2. Build a Windows Standalone 64bit Player
3. Start built Player
4. In Unity open Window > Profiler
5. Connect Profiler to Player
6. In Profiler's search bar write: "SupportedRenderingFeatures.IsLightmapBakeTypeSupported()"
Expected: method IsLightmapBakeTypeSupported should not allocate memory if it is not used by CPU
Actual: method allocates memory
Reproduced on: 2018.1.0b1; 2018.1.0b3; 2018.2.0a1
Not reproduced on: 2018.1.0a7
Regression introduced: 2018.1.0b1
- Not reproducible in Editor; happens only in the Standalone build.
Fixed on: 2018.1.0b12; 2018.2.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator