Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
Editor crashes while user is reordering a child GameObject in Prefab mode
1. Create a three prefabs (A, B, C)
2. Open A and nest B and C
3. Drag B on top of C (in the way it doesn't change it is actual order, stays in the same place)
If it doesn't, repeat step 3 a few times
Note: Editor-prev.log has the actual call stack
Take a look into movie for details
Cannot reproduce it in 2018.3.0b1, 2018.3.0b5, 2018.3.0b9, so set as regression.
Since it is hard to repro, may be not a regression
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted