Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
Editor crashes while user is reordering a child GameObject in Prefab mode
1. Create a three prefabs (A, B, C)
2. Open A and nest B and C
3. Drag B on top of C (in the way it doesn't change it is actual order, stays in the same place)
If it doesn't, repeat step 3 a few times
Note: Editor-prev.log has the actual call stack
Take a look into movie for details
Cannot reproduce it in 2018.3.0b1, 2018.3.0b5, 2018.3.0b9, so set as regression.
Since it is hard to repro, may be not a regression
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Awake is called in a different order when IProcessSceneWithReport.OnProcessScene() is called in the Editor and the Build
- LightEvent.AfterShadowMap CommandBuffer events are not being called when race condition occurs
- GUI Items are not found and highlighted when using Highligher.Highlight() method
- Opening a nested Prefab consisting of two prefabs results in a corrupted and broken prefab which becomes a Prefab variant.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces