Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[Improved Prefabs] "Create empty child" takes into account the selection in Project browser
1. Make a prefab asset out of any GameObject
2. Select it in Project browser
3. Click on "GameObject -> Create empty child" menu item
"Setting the parent of a transform which resides in a prefab is disabled to prevent data corruption." error message appears in Console
Note: Empty GameObject is created in Hierarchy
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FBX Importer broken Animation Tab and errors
- [Android]Terrain tiles not rendered correctly on Android devices with Andreno 540 or lower when Terrain.drawInstanced is enabled
- [Licensing] Editor cannot talk to client if username has unicode characters
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.