Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[Improved Prefabs] "Create empty child" takes into account the selection in Project browser
1. Make a prefab asset out of any GameObject
2. Select it in Project browser
3. Click on "GameObject -> Create empty child" menu item
"Setting the parent of a transform which resides in a prefab is disabled to prevent data corruption." error message appears in Console
Note: Empty GameObject is created in Hierarchy
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first