Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[Improved Prefabs] "Create empty child" takes into account the selection in Project browser
1. Make a prefab asset out of any GameObject
2. Select it in Project browser
3. Click on "GameObject -> Create empty child" menu item
"Setting the parent of a transform which resides in a prefab is disabled to prevent data corruption." error message appears in Console
Note: Empty GameObject is created in Hierarchy
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets