Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[Improved Prefabs] Crashes as Override window doesn't check component dependency
Editor crashed on removing Rigidbody from override window while it was required for HingeJoint component.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open Unity
2. Create a GameObject.
3. Make a prefab out of it
4. Add hinge Joint
5. Click on Overrides
6. Revert added Rigidbody (Click on RigidBody Override, then Click "Revert" button)
Actual Result: Editor crashes.
Expected Result: Dependent components should not be removed/reverted separately from Override window.
Reproducible On: 2019.1.0a6, 2018.3.0b7, 2018.3.0a6
- Improved Prefabs were added in 2018.3.0a6
- Appears on both Mac and Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Baking Lightmap erases existing Additional Vertex Streams
- [Timeline] Changing the Emit Signal property of a Signal Emitter does not mark the Timeline as dirty
- Slow editor shutdown when baking with progressive lightmapper
- ShaderGraph ColorMask material on RenderTexture is transparent while in Game View opaque
- [MacOS] Windows that are unattached are hidden behind Editor when the Editor Window is focused