Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[Improved Prefabs] Crashes as Override window doesn't check component dependency
Editor crashed on removing Rigidbody from override window while it was required for HingeJoint component.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open Unity
2. Create a GameObject.
3. Make a prefab out of it
4. Add hinge Joint
5. Click on Overrides
6. Revert added Rigidbody (Click on RigidBody Override, then Click "Revert" button)
Actual Result: Editor crashes.
Expected Result: Dependent components should not be removed/reverted separately from Override window.
Reproducible On: 2019.1.0a6, 2018.3.0b7, 2018.3.0a6
- Improved Prefabs were added in 2018.3.0a6
- Appears on both Mac and Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)