Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[Improved Prefab] Reverting the added component from prefab override content panel throws Multiple errors
Multiple errors are thrown when the added component is removed from prefab override content panel.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Hierarchy > Create Cube.
3. Select Cube > Drag in Project > Asset to make prefab
4. Hierarchy > Cube > Inspector > Add Component > Add any component Ex: Audio Source, Rigidbody
5. Overrides > added component
6. Click on revert on diff. panel.
Reverting the added component from prefab override content panel throws multiple errors.
Reverting changes in should close panel without throwing an exception
Working Fine in:
Windows and Mac
1. MissingReferenceException: The object of type 'Rigidbody' has been destroyed but you are still trying to access it.
2. SerializedObject target has been destroyed.
3. GUI Error: You are pushing more GUIClips than you are popping. Make sure they are balanced.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs