Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Improved Prefab] Reverting the added component from prefab override content panel throws Multiple errors
Multiple errors are thrown when the added component is removed from prefab override content panel.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Hierarchy > Create Cube.
3. Select Cube > Drag in Project > Asset to make prefab
4. Hierarchy > Cube > Inspector > Add Component > Add any component Ex: Audio Source, Rigidbody
5. Overrides > added component
6. Click on revert on diff. panel.
Reverting the added component from prefab override content panel throws multiple errors.
Reverting changes in should close panel without throwing an exception
Working Fine in:
Windows and Mac
1. MissingReferenceException: The object of type 'Rigidbody' has been destroyed but you are still trying to access it.
2. SerializedObject target has been destroyed.
3. GUI Error: You are pushing more GUIClips than you are popping. Make sure they are balanced.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released