Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[Improved Prefab] Reverting the added component from prefab override content panel throws Multiple errors
Multiple errors are thrown when the added component is removed from prefab override content panel.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Hierarchy > Create Cube.
3. Select Cube > Drag in Project > Asset to make prefab
4. Hierarchy > Cube > Inspector > Add Component > Add any component Ex: Audio Source, Rigidbody
5. Overrides > added component
6. Click on revert on diff. panel.
Reverting the added component from prefab override content panel throws multiple errors.
Reverting changes in should close panel without throwing an exception
Working Fine in:
Windows and Mac
1. MissingReferenceException: The object of type 'Rigidbody' has been destroyed but you are still trying to access it.
2. SerializedObject target has been destroyed.
3. GUI Error: You are pushing more GUIClips than you are popping. Make sure they are balanced.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rider package is not loaded until there are compilation errors in Assets
- [Catalina] DriveInfo.AvailableFreeSpace returns 0 on macOS Catalina
- IndirectArgs do not bind properly when using DX12
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows