Search Issue Tracker
Impossible to write from a Compute Shader to an integer based Render Texture
1. Import attached project.
2. Open "testScene" scene.
3. In the hierarchy, select "TestHost".
4. In Inspector, click the "Start" checkbox.
5. Select the render texture that has been generated in the "Int Test" property.
6. Observe the texture.
Expected result: Texture should change according to "writeToInt.compute".
Actual result: Texture is black and ignores the compute shader.
Reproducible with: 5.4.3p3, 5.5.2f1, 5.6.0b9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform