Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Impossible to set "text-overflow: ellipsis;" in the UI Builder
It is possible to set the overflow at hidden, but not the text-overflow.
I think it may be interesting to warn the user if he set "text-overflow: ellipsis;" but not "overflow: hidden" as the text ellipsis will never show otherwise, but this would be a nice to have and not part of this bug.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform