Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Impossible to set "text-overflow: ellipsis;" in the UI Builder
It is possible to set the overflow at hidden, but not the text-overflow.
I think it may be interesting to warn the user if he set "text-overflow: ellipsis;" but not "overflow: hidden" as the text ellipsis will never show otherwise, but this would be a nice to have and not part of this bug.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode] "InfoPlist (English)" is required when "InfoPlist (English (United States))" already exists
- [tvOS] Crash when closing the On Screen Keyboard with tvOS version <15.0
- Temporal Anti-aliasing (TAA) produces severe artifacting when quality set to Very High
- [iOS] Player crashes when using “WebCamTexture” on specific iOS devices
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Player crash call stack is not displayed when the build is run with "-batchmode -nographics" arguments