Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Impossible to set "text-overflow: ellipsis;" in the UI Builder
It is possible to set the overflow at hidden, but not the text-overflow.
I think it may be interesting to warn the user if he set "text-overflow: ellipsis;" but not "overflow: hidden" as the text ellipsis will never show otherwise, but this would be a nice to have and not part of this bug.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Exceeding the platform's supported light limit gives shadow distortion when using Deferred Rendering Path
- URP Sample Buffer Image Tile is moved when the Offset Value is changed
- Static constructor in a struct returns false when running tests with IL2CPP
- Console throws warnings and a MissingReferenceException error for XR packages when doing a clean project import
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Dedicated server crashes when calling Socket.Send
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.2):
Fixed 1393109: Impossible to set "text-overflow: ellipsis;" in the UI Builder