Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Impossible to set "text-overflow: ellipsis;" in the UI Builder
It is possible to set the overflow at hidden, but not the text-overflow.
I think it may be interesting to warn the user if he set "text-overflow: ellipsis;" but not "overflow: hidden" as the text ellipsis will never show otherwise, but this would be a nice to have and not part of this bug.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- There are 38 extra AudioSources in the Scene
- Performing Android and iOS batch-mode builds causes error in RenderTexture
- Windows Player exe contains unwanted properties, causing text "Unity Playback Engine" to appear in task bar when mousing over it
- Changes made by the Script in the UI Document are reset when performing an Undo operation after changing the GameObject with this Script
- Emissive materials are broken when loading Scene via SceneManager.LoadScene