Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Importing/reimporting specific fbx file crashes editor (fbxsdk::FbxAnimCurveKFCurve::Evaluate crash on negative time values)
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. If project doesn't crash, find Scout@RobotBoyIdle.fbx file in Assets/Scout
3. Reimport it (right mouse click -> Reimport)
4. Unity crashes
Reproducible: 5.3.6p8, 5.4.2f2, 5.5.0b10, 5.6.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- WebGL build does not comply with Input.simulateMouseWithTouches on mobile
- Animator keeps StateMachine state when disabling GameObject
- Changes in behavior of AnimatorIK while editor is stopped
- In the "Lighting" window, the object added to the "Sun" doesn't save.
- Null character in InputField causes exception in InputField.MoveTextEnd