Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Importing/reimporting specific fbx file crashes editor (fbxsdk::FbxAnimCurveKFCurve::Evaluate crash on negative time values)
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. If project doesn't crash, find Scout@RobotBoyIdle.fbx file in Assets/Scout
3. Reimport it (right mouse click -> Reimport)
4. Unity crashes
Reproducible: 5.3.6p8, 5.4.2f2, 5.5.0b10, 5.6.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform