Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3
Importing large 32bit cubemap with max size set on 8192 throws Overflow in memory allocator
1. Open project attached by the user
2. Select game object "skybox_32bit" and in inspector set its texture shape to cube and max size to 8192
3. Click apply
Expected result: Applying is done correctly without any errors.
Actual result: Error : Overflow in memory allocator. UnityEditor.DockArea:OnGUI()
Reproduced on : 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0p1, 2017.1.0b2
On versions 5.4.x and earlier editor simply freezes.
Note: this only happens when importing large skybox. Importing a low-resolution skybox with same settings is done correctly.
Fixed in 2017.3.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double calls on AssetPostprocessor.OnPostprocessAllAssets when creating a prefab. Each time prefab has diferent instanceID
- [AvatarBuilder] Freeze/crash on "`anonymous namespace'::MarkBoneUp" while calling AvatarBuilder.BuildHumanAvatar() method
- Tessellation is wobbling when moving in and out with Lit.shader
- Text letters are drawn on each other when using bold style a specific 'kelson' font
- [Animation] Inserting a key to a curve that has a single key when editing multiple curves causes assertion.