Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Importing large 32bit cubemap with max size set on 8192 throws Overflow in memory allocator
1. Open project attached by the user
2. Select game object "skybox_32bit" and in inspector set its texture shape to cube and max size to 8192
3. Click apply
Expected result: Applying is done correctly without any errors.
Actual result: Error : Overflow in memory allocator. UnityEditor.DockArea:OnGUI()
Reproduced on : 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0p1, 2017.1.0b2
On versions 5.4.x and earlier editor simply freezes.
Note: this only happens when importing large skybox. Importing a low-resolution skybox with same settings is done correctly.
Fixed in 2017.3.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags