Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
Importing large 32bit cubemap with max size set on 8192 throws Overflow in memory allocator
1. Open project attached by the user
2. Select game object "skybox_32bit" and in inspector set its texture shape to cube and max size to 8192
3. Click apply
Expected result: Applying is done correctly without any errors.
Actual result: Error : Overflow in memory allocator. UnityEditor.DockArea:OnGUI()
Reproduced on : 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0p1, 2017.1.0b2
On versions 5.4.x and earlier editor simply freezes.
Note: this only happens when importing large skybox. Importing a low-resolution skybox with same settings is done correctly.
Fixed in 2017.3.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Typing Asian characters inside an InputField then changing its text throught the Inspector freezes the InputField
- Scene is set dirty immediately after opening it
- [iOS] Black screen using procedural texture
- Copying from one timeline, pasting to another, and then deleting the first timeline also deletes pasted content in the second
- [Mobile][IL2CPP][.NET 4.6] Casting decimal type to double returns incorrect value with IL2CPP and .NET 4.6