Search Issue Tracker
Import of models with FBM embedded art currently requires 2 consequtive import calls
a) generate a simple FBX with embedded texture & add to project.
b) switch to Unity & right click -> reimport on the FBX; Unity shows importing dialog, including models & textures.
c) switch away from Unity and back to Unity.
The textures for FBX (only textures) are reimported again for some reason.
Reimport imports everything that is needed. No 2nd reimport after switching away from Unity.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open