Search Issue Tracker
Import of models with FBM embedded art currently requires 2 consequtive import calls
a) generate a simple FBX with embedded texture & add to project.
b) switch to Unity & right click -> reimport on the FBX; Unity shows importing dialog, including models & textures.
c) switch away from Unity and back to Unity.
The textures for FBX (only textures) are reimported again for some reason.
Reimport imports everything that is needed. No 2nd reimport after switching away from Unity.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- LineRenderer points lists suffers from performance issues when list is large
- Shaders take a lot of memory at runtime even when only one variant is used
- Lego Microgame crashes the Linux Editor at "ScanFilter::Merge" when selecting a WebGL build location
- GameObject reference is null when creating it inside Reset() function and assigning Script as component
- GameObject/Prefab inspector preview is slow for complex hierarchies