Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
import error missing destination path - failed import
-e: when trying to import a badly named file it fails and the error is missing a destination path
--open a unity project
--take a random file from disk and rename it to something like "._1.txt"
--drop it into your project in the editor
--NOTICE the error and the failed import
-in 4.6 it fails silently
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player