Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
import error missing destination path - failed import
-e: when trying to import a badly named file it fails and the error is missing a destination path
--open a unity project
--take a random file from disk and rename it to something like "._1.txt"
--drop it into your project in the editor
--NOTICE the error and the failed import
-in 4.6 it fails silently
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is modified after exiting Play Mode when Graphics Compositor is enabled in HD RP
- Shortcuts inconsistently trigger when they have a conflict with the same Command
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component