Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
import error missing destination path - failed import
-e: when trying to import a badly named file it fails and the error is missing a destination path
--open a unity project
--take a random file from disk and rename it to something like "._1.txt"
--drop it into your project in the editor
--NOTICE the error and the failed import
-in 4.6 it fails silently
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- hlslcc: float image atomics don’t work
- [Apple silicon][M1] Game view FPS is very low when the view is moved to an external display