Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
import error missing destination path - failed import
-e: when trying to import a badly named file it fails and the error is missing a destination path
--open a unity project
--take a random file from disk and rename it to something like "._1.txt"
--drop it into your project in the editor
--NOTICE the error and the failed import
-in 4.6 it fails silently
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)
- [VCS] After working offline in Perforce, show UI for "p4 reconcile" or some other way of getting in sync
- [VCS] UI lacks a File History window (note: needs plugin changes, UI work)
- [VCS] Version Control window context menu: add "Open in P4V" and tweak wording
- [VCS] Perforce/etc. settings could really use a separate entry in Project Settings sidebar