Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
import error missing destination path - failed import
-e: when trying to import a badly named file it fails and the error is missing a destination path
--open a unity project
--take a random file from disk and rename it to something like "._1.txt"
--drop it into your project in the editor
--NOTICE the error and the failed import
-in 4.6 it fails silently
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI Toolkit's MinMaxSlider snaps unexpectedly in Runtime
- [2D] [URP] Objects are rendered twice when Foremost Sorting Layer is enabled
- Physics applied to Rigidbody is not fully disabled when setting the Rigidbody to Kinematic
- Scene view turns black when using a custom Mesh Renderer
- VFX Graph ZWrite has no effect when using URP PostProcessing DoF effect