Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[IMGUI] While searching "type, name, or class" text letters are overlapped or clipped in the search bar
When searching for type, name, or class in the search box in the "UIElements Debugger" Window, Letters like g/y/j/q are cut from the bottom, refer screenshot.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Window > Analysis > UIElements Debugger
3. Enter letters like g/y/j/p
Letters are cutting from the bottom
Letters are displayed clearly without cut off from the bottom
2020.2.0a5, 2020.1.0b4, 2019.3.8f1, 2019.3.0f5
Working fine in:
Windows 10 & macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform