Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[IMGUI] 'Toggle Tool Handle Rotation' changes only get reflected when Mouse hovered over an object in the scene view
When 'Toggle Tool Handle Rotation' is selected and toggled between Local and Global. In the scene view applied changes only get reflected only when Mouse has hovered over an object. Refer attached videos.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Click on the Hand, Rect, Move Tool button
3. Click the Local/Global button on the right to toggle between Local and Global.
4. Observe the Gizmo rotation relative to the GameObject get reflected only when Mouse hovered over an object
Gizmo rotation relative to the GameObject gets reflected only when Mouse has hovered over an object.
Gizmo rotation relative to the GameObject gets reflected as soon as Local/Global button toggle.
Working fine on:
2020.2.0f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2019.4.16f1
Winodws 10 and mac OS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs