Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[IMGUI] 'Toggle Tool Handle Rotation' changes only get reflected when Mouse hovered over an object in the scene view
When 'Toggle Tool Handle Rotation' is selected and toggled between Local and Global. In the scene view applied changes only get reflected only when Mouse has hovered over an object. Refer attached videos.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Click on the Hand, Rect, Move Tool button
3. Click the Local/Global button on the right to toggle between Local and Global.
4. Observe the Gizmo rotation relative to the GameObject get reflected only when Mouse hovered over an object
Gizmo rotation relative to the GameObject gets reflected only when Mouse has hovered over an object.
Gizmo rotation relative to the GameObject gets reflected as soon as Local/Global button toggle.
Working fine on:
2020.2.0f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2019.4.16f1
Winodws 10 and mac OS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Editor Window not visualizing changes when selecting different Filter Modes
- Crash on UnityEngine.Rendering.RenderPipelineAsset:InternalCreatePipeline () when opening a project
- The Texture Shape of an Image changes from 2D to a Cube when the project is upgraded to 2019 and above
- Building 3D Sample Scenes (URP) Project fails
- Alpha channel is disabled when Alpha Clip Threshold is set to 0