Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[IMGUI] Stack trace input Field is Misaligned on resizing Player setting Preset
When Player setting preset window is resized then Stack trace input Field appears Misaligned other settings of player settings.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a New Project
2. Edit > Project Settings > Player.
3. Make a Preset of the PlayerSettings
4. Project > PlayerSettings (Preset) > Other Settings > Stack Trace*
5. Resize the Inspector window.
Stack trace input Fields are Misaligned on resizing Player setting Preset
Stack trace input Fields are aligned Properly on resizing Player setting Preset
2020.2.0b3, 2020.1.6f1, 2019.4.10f1
Working fine on:
Windows 10 and macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AccessToken expiring and not being refreshed
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Video] "WindowsVideoMedia error unhandled Color Standard" warning when importing various video formats