Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[IMGUI] Selection highlight not available for altering graphics API
Selection highlight not available for altering graphics API. Refer the attached video.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project.
2) File > Build settings > Player settings > Other
3) Uncheck Auto Graphics API for Windows
4) Select D3D11 in Graphics API
Actual result: Selection highlight not available
Expected result: Selection highlight is available
Occurs in: 2019.3.0a10
Not reproducible in: 2019.3.0a9, 2019.2.0b10
Environment: Both Windows and Mac
- Blue selection highlight is missing for Hierarchy, Project window and most part of the Editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Element UI disappears and NullReferenceException is thrown when dragging off the last or first element from the list in the Inspector
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode
- [Android] GraphicsBuffer.CopyCount does not work with Append Compute Buffer after Compute Shader Dispatch on some Android devices
- "DirectoryNotFoundException" error when building a project via script in one folder, then building via Editor in another, deleting the folder built via Editor and rebuilding via Script
- New items are created and old ones remain in memory when using 'treeView.SetRootItems(items)' and 'treeView.Rebuild()' which can cause a memory leak