Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[IMGUI] Selection highlight not available for altering graphics API
Selection highlight not available for altering graphics API. Refer the attached video.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project.
2) File > Build settings > Player settings > Other
3) Uncheck Auto Graphics API for Windows
4) Select D3D11 in Graphics API
Actual result: Selection highlight not available
Expected result: Selection highlight is available
Occurs in: 2019.3.0a10
Not reproducible in: 2019.3.0a9, 2019.2.0b10
Environment: Both Windows and Mac
- Blue selection highlight is missing for Hierarchy, Project window and most part of the Editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode
- Memory gets allocated for GC each frame when using PrefabStageUtility.GetPrefabStage
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- [Preset] Some properties cannot be excluded from Texture Importer Preset through the Inspector window