Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[IMGUI] Selection highlight not available for altering graphics API
Selection highlight not available for altering graphics API. Refer the attached video.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project.
2) File > Build settings > Player settings > Other
3) Uncheck Auto Graphics API for Windows
4) Select D3D11 in Graphics API
Actual result: Selection highlight not available
Expected result: Selection highlight is available
Occurs in: 2019.3.0a10
Not reproducible in: 2019.3.0a9, 2019.2.0b10
Environment: Both Windows and Mac
- Blue selection highlight is missing for Hierarchy, Project window and most part of the Editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is proposing a shader which isn't there
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- IL2CPP: Nested Try-Catch and Throw statement results in incorrect behaviour