Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[IMGUI] Selection highlight not available for altering graphics API
Selection highlight not available for altering graphics API. Refer the attached video.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project.
2) File > Build settings > Player settings > Other
3) Uncheck Auto Graphics API for Windows
4) Select D3D11 in Graphics API
Actual result: Selection highlight not available
Expected result: Selection highlight is available
Occurs in: 2019.3.0a10
Not reproducible in: 2019.3.0a9, 2019.2.0b10
Environment: Both Windows and Mac
- Blue selection highlight is missing for Hierarchy, Project window and most part of the Editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true