Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[IMGUI] Project Settings window shrinks after restarting the editor on changing Graphics APIs
Project Settings window shrinks to the size of the cursor after restarting the editor on changing Graphics APIs.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. File > Build Settings > Player Settings.
3. Uncheck Auto Graphics API for Windows.
4. Select Direct3D12 and drag it to the top in the list.
5. Restart the editor.
Project Settings window shrinks after restarting the editor.
Project Settings window should not shrinks after restarting the editor.
Working fine in:
Windows & Mac.
1. Project Settings window also shrinks after switching to any other platform.
2. Occurs with floating "Project Setting" Window. Doesn't occur with docked Project setting window.
3. Project Settings window does not open on Mac on changing restarting the editor.
Workaround: Change the layout.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Packages cannot be added from a registry that returns invalid publish dates [Windows-only]
- Physics.SyncColliderTransforms syncs every collider when the local position hasn't changed
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface
- [DX12] Nothing is being rendered when using Alt+Enter to maximize a resized windowed player
- [DX12] Player freezes and/or crashes when switching between full screen modes