Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[IMGUI] Project Settings window shrinks after restarting the editor on changing Graphics APIs
Project Settings window shrinks to the size of the cursor after restarting the editor on changing Graphics APIs.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. File > Build Settings > Player Settings.
3. Uncheck Auto Graphics API for Windows.
4. Select Direct3D12 and drag it to the top in the list.
5. Restart the editor.
Project Settings window shrinks after restarting the editor.
Project Settings window should not shrinks after restarting the editor.
Working fine in:
Windows & Mac.
1. Project Settings window also shrinks after switching to any other platform.
2. Occurs with floating "Project Setting" Window. Doesn't occur with docked Project setting window.
3. Project Settings window does not open on Mac on changing restarting the editor.
Workaround: Change the layout.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- [Mono Upgrade]FileSystemWatcher FileSystemWatcherArgs.Name variable returning the full path instead of the relative file name
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode
- Overridden method is called when calling the base class method using a derived class delegate