Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[IMGUI] Project Settings window shrinks after restarting the editor on changing Graphics APIs
Project Settings window shrinks to the size of the cursor after restarting the editor on changing Graphics APIs.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. File > Build Settings > Player Settings.
3. Uncheck Auto Graphics API for Windows.
4. Select Direct3D12 and drag it to the top in the list.
5. Restart the editor.
Project Settings window shrinks after restarting the editor.
Project Settings window should not shrinks after restarting the editor.
Working fine in:
Windows & Mac.
1. Project Settings window also shrinks after switching to any other platform.
2. Occurs with floating "Project Setting" Window. Doesn't occur with docked Project setting window.
3. Project Settings window does not open on Mac on changing restarting the editor.
Workaround: Change the layout.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Unity licensing command on Linux pops a progress bar when using -batchmode and -nographics
- SerializedReference GameObject property gets set to null after entering Play mode
- Profiler - RawFrameDataIterator ThreadID will always return 0 for profiler frame data loaded from .data files
- Crash on scripting_field_get_type when a Script has List<> of LayoutKind.Explicit struct with [FieldOffset(1)] ScriptableObject
- Frame Debugger doesn't work when using Camera.SetTargetBuffers