Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[IMGUI] "Probability" text is clipping under "Emission" property of Particle Effect Window
"Probability " text under Bursts from Emission property is clipping of Particle Effect window, Refer attached screenshot.
Steps to repro:
1.Create a new project
2. Hierarchy > right-click > Effect > Particle System
3. Select Particle System GameObject in Hierarchy
4. Click on "Open Editor" button in Inspector
5. Click on "Emission" under "Particle Effect" Window
"Probability" text is clipping under "Emission" property of Particle Effect Window
"Probability" text is clearly visible
Working fine on:
2020.1.0a2, 2019.3.0a7, 2019.2.1f1
Windows10, Mac 10.14 & Linux ubuntu 16.04 LTS.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nodes in the Vertex block are deleted when the edge connected to the Node is deleted
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries
- Errors are thrown and Sub Emitter is not reparented when trying to reparent Sub Emitters of Prefabs