Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[IMGUI] "Probability" text is clipping under "Emission" property of Particle Effect Window
"Probability " text under Bursts from Emission property is clipping of Particle Effect window, Refer attached screenshot.
Steps to repro:
1.Create a new project
2. Hierarchy > right-click > Effect > Particle System
3. Select Particle System GameObject in Hierarchy
4. Click on "Open Editor" button in Inspector
5. Click on "Emission" under "Particle Effect" Window
"Probability" text is clipping under "Emission" property of Particle Effect Window
"Probability" text is clearly visible
Working fine on:
2020.1.0a2, 2019.3.0a7, 2019.2.1f1
Windows10, Mac 10.14 & Linux ubuntu 16.04 LTS.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light direction changes when changing "Light Anchor" component's "Distance" property
- “RegisterCallback<KeyUpEvent>” and “RegisterCallback<KeyDownEvent>“ callbacks are not called when pressing keys in a UI Toolkit window
- [VFX Graph] Use base color map set to none after material change in output
- [Mac] Context menu in Hierarchy is available but not functional when the Editor is out of focus
- Cursor's static properties does not change when changing the Cursor's states