Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[IMGUI] "Probability" text is clipping under "Emission" property of Particle Effect Window
"Probability " text under Bursts from Emission property is clipping of Particle Effect window, Refer attached screenshot.
Steps to repro:
1.Create a new project
2. Hierarchy > right-click > Effect > Particle System
3. Select Particle System GameObject in Hierarchy
4. Click on "Open Editor" button in Inspector
5. Click on "Emission" under "Particle Effect" Window
"Probability" text is clipping under "Emission" property of Particle Effect Window
"Probability" text is clearly visible
Working fine on:
2020.1.0a2, 2019.3.0a7, 2019.2.1f1
Windows10, Mac 10.14 & Linux ubuntu 16.04 LTS.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build Pipeline functions cause a re-execution of the last Async task when called in an Async function
- ApiUpdater may leave orphan usings when only type qualified references were present in the source
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce is missing in some instances
- Profiler data does not automatically refresh when loaded from a file
- SBP Support for Mip Stripping