Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[IMGUI] "Probability" text is clipping under "Emission" property of Particle Effect Window
"Probability " text under Bursts from Emission property is clipping of Particle Effect window, Refer attached screenshot.
Steps to repro:
1.Create a new project
2. Hierarchy > right-click > Effect > Particle System
3. Select Particle System GameObject in Hierarchy
4. Click on "Open Editor" button in Inspector
5. Click on "Emission" under "Particle Effect" Window
"Probability" text is clipping under "Emission" property of Particle Effect Window
"Probability" text is clearly visible
Working fine on:
2020.1.0a2, 2019.3.0a7, 2019.2.1f1
Windows10, Mac 10.14 & Linux ubuntu 16.04 LTS.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] No fallback for Light Probe Proxy Volume for devices which do not support 32bit floating point textures
- Layout is not valid unless the GameView is resized
- [iOS] Directional lightmap compression causes lightmap artifacts
- NullReferenceExceptions in PreprocessReflectionProbeData
- [2d][Sprite Import] Specific Sprite seems to be cutoff when added into the scene