Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[IMGUI] Menu and lock icon gets clipped upon maximizing any window.
Menu and lock icon gets clipped upon maximizing any window.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project
2) Maximize any window. Ex: inspector
Actual result: Menu and lock icon gets clipped upon maximizing any window.
Expected result: Menu and lock icon does not get clipped on maximizing
Occurring in: 2019.3.0a8, 2019.3.a03
Working fine in: 2019.3.a02, 2019.2.0b8
Environment: Both Windows and Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Element UI disappears and NullReferenceException is thrown when dragging off the last or first element from the list in the Inspector
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode
- [Android] GraphicsBuffer.CopyCount does not work with Append Compute Buffer after Compute Shader Dispatch on some Android devices
- "DirectoryNotFoundException" error when building a project via script in one folder, then building via Editor in another, deleting the folder built via Editor and rebuilding via Script
- New items are created and old ones remain in memory when using 'treeView.SetRootItems(items)' and 'treeView.Rebuild()' which can cause a memory leak