Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[IMGUI] Menu and lock icon gets clipped upon maximizing any window.
Menu and lock icon gets clipped upon maximizing any window.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project
2) Maximize any window. Ex: inspector
Actual result: Menu and lock icon gets clipped upon maximizing any window.
Expected result: Menu and lock icon does not get clipped on maximizing
Occurring in: 2019.3.0a8, 2019.3.a03
Working fine in: 2019.3.a02, 2019.2.0b8
Environment: Both Windows and Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Exceeding the platform's supported light limit gives shadow distortion when using Deferred Rendering Path
- URP Sample Buffer Image Tile is moved when the Offset Value is changed
- Static constructor in a struct returns false when running tests with IL2CPP
- Console throws warnings and a MissingReferenceException error for XR packages when doing a clean project import
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Dedicated server crashes when calling Socket.Send