Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
[Windows] IMGUI input doesn't work in builds when using preview InputSystem package
-e: IMGUI input doesn't work in builds when using preview InputSystem package
--fails on windows standalone, works on osx & linux
--open attached project
--set debug window shortcut in the script
--open debug menu
--try clicking on a imgui button
--NOTICE nothing happens
-workaround: enable both input systems
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy