Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[IMGUI] Ignore Raycast & PostProcessing texts are clipped in Physics2DSettings under "Layer Collision Matrix
Ignore Raycast & PostProcessing texts are clipped in Physics2DSettings under "Layer Collision Matrix".
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new HDRP template project.
2. Edit > Project Settings > Physics 2D.
3. Create its preset.
4. Select preset asset > Expand "Layer Collision Matrix".
Ignore Raycast & PostProcessing texts are clipped.
Texts should not be clipped in Physics2DSettings.
Working Fine in:
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException errors spam the console, after upgrading a package in PAckage Manager
- [QuickSearch] Default Assets are not appearing in the Object picker browser
- App crashes on launch when mesh of object has Read/Write disabled
- Material keyword APIs don't list keywords when using a newly imported SpeedTree
- Curves Editor crops big values