Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[IMGUI] Font Size property from Text Mesh component is not resetting on selecting Reset
On resetting the Text Mesh component, Font Size property is not getting set to the default value. It remains unchanged even on resting the component. refer attached video
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Hierarchy > 3d Object > 3D Text
3. Hierarchy > 3D Text > Inspector > Text Mesh > Font Size > Change Size
4. Reset Text Mesh component properties
Font Size Property from Text Mesh component is not resetting.
Font Size Property from Text Mesh component gets reset.
2020.2.0a8 , 2020.1.0b6, 2019.3.3f1, 2017.1.5f1
Windows 10 and macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- OnTriggerExit is not called when GameObject leaves Trigger through reparenting
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody