Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
[IMGUI] Font Size property from Text Mesh component is not resetting on selecting Reset
On resetting the Text Mesh component, Font Size property is not getting set to the default value. It remains unchanged even on resting the component. refer attached video
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Hierarchy > 3d Object > 3D Text
3. Hierarchy > 3D Text > Inspector > Text Mesh > Font Size > Change Size
4. Reset Text Mesh component properties
Font Size Property from Text Mesh component is not resetting.
Font Size Property from Text Mesh component gets reset.
2020.2.0a8 , 2020.1.0b6, 2019.3.3f1, 2017.1.5f1
Windows 10 and macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Undo.RegisterObject or Undo.CreateObject dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries
- [UI Builder] It is possible to add content to parent document while editing child document in place
- EndChangeCheck is not triggered when clearing the IMGUI search field by pressing the "x" button