Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[IMGUI] Font Size property from Text Mesh component is not resetting on selecting Reset
On resetting the Text Mesh component, Font Size property is not getting set to the default value. It remains unchanged even on resting the component. refer attached video
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Hierarchy > 3d Object > 3D Text
3. Hierarchy > 3D Text > Inspector > Text Mesh > Font Size > Change Size
4. Reset Text Mesh component properties
Font Size Property from Text Mesh component is not resetting.
Font Size Property from Text Mesh component gets reset.
2020.2.0a8 , 2020.1.0b6, 2019.3.3f1, 2017.1.5f1
Windows 10 and macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Containers' height doesn't expand when text wraps
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.2):
Editor: Fixed an issue by setting the font size property value to zero in reset function.