Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[IMGUI] Font Size property from Text Mesh component is not resetting on selecting Reset
On resetting the Text Mesh component, Font Size property is not getting set to the default value. It remains unchanged even on resting the component. refer attached video
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Hierarchy > 3d Object > 3D Text
3. Hierarchy > 3D Text > Inspector > Text Mesh > Font Size > Change Size
4. Reset Text Mesh component properties
Font Size Property from Text Mesh component is not resetting.
Font Size Property from Text Mesh component gets reset.
2020.2.0a8 , 2020.1.0b6, 2019.3.3f1, 2017.1.5f1
Windows 10 and macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” error appears when inserting a double character if using “SetValueWithoutNotify” on UI Toolkit’s TextField
- Particle System emission delays between particle generations when playing the simulation
- EditorUtility.DisplayDialog is not shown when Input.GetMouseButtonDown is called a second time
- Animator Enum Properties get set to 0 instead of the value specified in the Scene when the Property is animated by a State that is not playing
- [iOS] Background thread runs a few times slower when “application.targetFrameRate“ is set to 30 compared to 29 on some iOS devices