Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[IMGUI] Error stack-trace information not highlighted and selected using Mouse controls
While selecting any error 'Stack-Trace' in console with mouse left click, Unable to select stack trace in the console. refer attached video
Precondition: Any Error or warning information should exist in the console.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a New Project
2. Console > Try to select any stack trace with Left Mouse Click.
Error stack-trace information not highlighted and selected using mouse controls.
On selecting Error stack trace with Left Mouse Click, it should be selected and highlighted.
Use Mouse right-click to copy Stack-Trace in the console.
Working fine in:
Windows 10 and macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated