Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[IMGUI] Error stack-trace information not highlighted and selected using Mouse controls
While selecting any error 'Stack-Trace' in console with mouse left click, Unable to select stack trace in the console. refer attached video
Precondition: Any Error or warning information should exist in the console.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a New Project
2. Console > Try to select any stack trace with Left Mouse Click.
Error stack-trace information not highlighted and selected using mouse controls.
On selecting Error stack trace with Left Mouse Click, it should be selected and highlighted.
Use Mouse right-click to copy Stack-Trace in the console.
Working fine in:
Windows 10 and macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animation stops at the end of the transition duration when the Animator preview is played
- Imported FBX Models are not visible in the Scene or previewable in the Project files when the Parallel Import option is enabled
- Adding or removing assets to bundles will cause other assets to be rebuilt when BuildAssetBundleOptions.UseContentHash is used
- [Android][URP]The Player frame rate is 25-50% lower than 60 when on Android
- Prefab overrides cannot be obtained when Serialized via Property