Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[IMGUI] Dropdown icon for "Contacts" properties doesn't work under "Polygon Collider 2D" component in the Inspector
The Dropdown icon for "Contacts" properties doesn't work under the "Polygon Collider 2D" component in Inspector.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Hierarchy >right-click > Create Empty
3. Inspector > Add Component > Polygon Collider 2D
4. Click > Contacts expand icon
"Contacts" Dropdown icon is not clickable.
"Contacts" Dropdown icon should be click and expand.
2020.1.0a18, 2019.3.0f5 (209f7fb30bd5), 2019.3.0a7
Working fine in:
Window 10, macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Missing `localhost` in the `hosts` file configuration could cause the Unity Package Manager server to fail to start
- Wrong scaling in shadow mask scene view mode
- Type.GetField() works differently in IL2CPP from Mono
- Splitter resize cursors flicker on Linux and Windows
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project