Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[IMGUI] Dropdown icon for "Contacts" properties doesn't work under "Polygon Collider 2D" component in the Inspector
The Dropdown icon for "Contacts" properties doesn't work under the "Polygon Collider 2D" component in Inspector.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Hierarchy >right-click > Create Empty
3. Inspector > Add Component > Polygon Collider 2D
4. Click > Contacts expand icon
"Contacts" Dropdown icon is not clickable.
"Contacts" Dropdown icon should be click and expand.
2020.1.0a18, 2019.3.0f5 (209f7fb30bd5), 2019.3.0a7
Working fine in:
Window 10, macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Runtime theme's text color and font-size cannot be overridden from user stylesheets using :root selector
- Serialized attribute cannot be focused and written in when it goes after "TextArea" field
- Crash when dragging Prefab into scene
- DrawMeshInstancedProcedural is using only baked Reflection Probes Cubemaps when Forward Rendering Path is used
- Setting the Camera.targetTexture through a script will cause the depth buffer to start clearing between camera renders