Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
[IMGUI] Constraint Setting dropdown gets closed automatically while editing properties under Scale Constraint from prefab asset.
While editing properties under Constraint Settings, Constraint Settings dropdown gets close automatically under "Scale Constraints" in the Inspector from Prefab Asset, refer the attached video.
Steps to Repro:
1. Create a new Project
2. Hierarchy >right-click > Create Empty
3. Inspector >Add component > Scale Constraint
4. Create a prefab of Scale Constraint
5. Project > Scale Constraint Prefab > Inspector > Scale Constraint > Edit Constraint Setting
Actual Result: Constraint Setting dropdown gets closed automatically while editing properties under it.
Constraint Settings dropdown doesn't get closed while editing properties under it in the prefab assets
Reproducible on: 2020.2.0a15, 2020.1.0b13, 2019.3.14f1, 2019.3.0b6
Working fine in:
Windows 10 & macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PrntScreen (Snapshot) key is not working on UWP on both old and new input systems
- Show compiled code for compute shaders has the "Cancel" button greyed out
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Black albedo when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP Player