Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
[IMGUI] Constraint Setting dropdown gets closed automatically while editing properties under Scale Constraint from prefab asset.
While editing properties under Constraint Settings, Constraint Settings dropdown gets close automatically under "Scale Constraints" in the Inspector from Prefab Asset, refer the attached video.
Steps to Repro:
1. Create a new Project
2. Hierarchy >right-click > Create Empty
3. Inspector >Add component > Scale Constraint
4. Create a prefab of Scale Constraint
5. Project > Scale Constraint Prefab > Inspector > Scale Constraint > Edit Constraint Setting
Actual Result: Constraint Setting dropdown gets closed automatically while editing properties under it.
Constraint Settings dropdown doesn't get closed while editing properties under it in the prefab assets
Reproducible on: 2020.2.0a15, 2020.1.0b13, 2019.3.14f1, 2019.3.0b6
Working fine in:
Windows 10 & macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nested checked Menu items return incorrect values when the checking function button is not at the same level
- [VFX Graph] Subgraph error message does not re-appear after reload until graph is dirty
- [VFX Graph] When saving graph with a shortcut (CTRL +S) in graph error does not appear until graph is dirty
- [Android][IL2CPP] Player of a specific project crashes when launching it
- [Android] Keyboard gets hidden when the input field area is clicked and TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput is set to true