Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
[IMGUI] Constraint Setting dropdown gets closed automatically while editing properties under Scale Constraint from prefab asset.
While editing properties under Constraint Settings, Constraint Settings dropdown gets close automatically under "Scale Constraints" in the Inspector from Prefab Asset, refer the attached video.
Steps to Repro:
1. Create a new Project
2. Hierarchy >right-click > Create Empty
3. Inspector >Add component > Scale Constraint
4. Create a prefab of Scale Constraint
5. Project > Scale Constraint Prefab > Inspector > Scale Constraint > Edit Constraint Setting
Actual Result: Constraint Setting dropdown gets closed automatically while editing properties under it.
Constraint Settings dropdown doesn't get closed while editing properties under it in the prefab assets
Reproducible on: 2020.2.0a15, 2020.1.0b13, 2019.3.14f1, 2019.3.0b6
Working fine in:
Windows 10 & macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadowmask Mode property affects shadow rendering when using Baked Indirect
- Full screen renderer feature does not work with stencil
- Glob function isn't working with TextureImporter in Preset Manager
- [HDRP] New project has unsaved changes when creating a project from HDRP templates
- Some pixels fail to render when using Depth Priming