Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Burger menu icon is misaligned in Gradient Editor of Trail Renderer
Burger menu icon is misaligned in Gradient Editor of Trail Renderer.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. GameObject> Create Empty > Add Component > Trail Renderer.
3. Open color gradient editor window.
Burger menu icon is misaligned in Gradient Editor
Burger menu icon is aligned in Gradient Editor
2020.1.0a2, 2019.3.0b1, 2019.3.0a3.
Working Fine in:
Windows & Mac 10.14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Android build fails when targeting SDK 31 and using Build-Tools 31.0.0
- Sprite Atlas is compressed when Compress Assets on Import is disabled
- "UnityException: Unable to package apk Unity library missing for the selected architecture x86" error on android il2cpp builds
- Colors are not dilated on the edges when Alpha is Transparency parameter is enabled on the Texture
- Crash on GUIView::DoPaint when selecting color with a color picker