Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Burger menu icon is misaligned in Gradient Editor of Trail Renderer
Burger menu icon is misaligned in Gradient Editor of Trail Renderer.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. GameObject> Create Empty > Add Component > Trail Renderer.
3. Open color gradient editor window.
Burger menu icon is misaligned in Gradient Editor
Burger menu icon is aligned in Gradient Editor
2020.1.0a2, 2019.3.0b1, 2019.3.0a3.
Working Fine in:
Windows & Mac 10.14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Performance regression in Editor UI
- AccessToken expiring and not being refreshed
- Particle System uses incorrect Transform Matrices for Motion Vectors when Shadow casting is enabled
- Unity terminates with error code 0 when an exception occurs while importing a package in bach mode
- [DirectX12] Objects are not lighted in Game view when using SEGI system with Graphics API for Windows set to Direct3D12