Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Burger menu icon is misaligned in Gradient Editor of Trail Renderer
Burger menu icon is misaligned in Gradient Editor of Trail Renderer.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. GameObject> Create Empty > Add Component > Trail Renderer.
3. Open color gradient editor window.
Burger menu icon is misaligned in Gradient Editor
Burger menu icon is aligned in Gradient Editor
2020.1.0a2, 2019.3.0b1, 2019.3.0a3.
Working Fine in:
Windows & Mac 10.14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual C# Compiler cannot find source files because it is looking at old file locations
- Ghost empty folders are left behind when after calling Refresh, Directory.Move is called
- [OSX] The Scene icon in the Unity Editor's title bar can be dragged and dropped out of the project
- [Metal][Editor] Memory grows continuously until Editor crashes when importing 100k materials
- Investigate why .meta files are sometimes not parsed right