Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Burger menu icon is misaligned in Gradient Editor of Trail Renderer
Burger menu icon is misaligned in Gradient Editor of Trail Renderer.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. GameObject> Create Empty > Add Component > Trail Renderer.
3. Open color gradient editor window.
Burger menu icon is misaligned in Gradient Editor
Burger menu icon is aligned in Gradient Editor
2020.1.0a2, 2019.3.0b1, 2019.3.0a3.
Working Fine in:
Windows & Mac 10.14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene after reporting them in 2019.4
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler
- Pixel perfect setting not applied immediately
- Docked Grid and Snap Settings window disappears when reloading a project