Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Burger menu icon is misaligned in Gradient Editor of Trail Renderer
Burger menu icon is misaligned in Gradient Editor of Trail Renderer.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. GameObject> Create Empty > Add Component > Trail Renderer.
3. Open color gradient editor window.
Burger menu icon is misaligned in Gradient Editor
Burger menu icon is aligned in Gradient Editor
2020.1.0a2, 2019.3.0b1, 2019.3.0a3.
Working Fine in:
Windows & Mac 10.14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] No fallback for Light Probe Proxy Volume for devices which do not support 32bit floating point textures
- Layout is not valid unless the GameView is resized
- [iOS] Directional lightmap compression causes lightmap artifacts
- NullReferenceExceptions in PreprocessReflectionProbeData
- [2d][Sprite Import] Specific Sprite seems to be cutoff when added into the scene