Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
[IMGUI] Asset selector buttons for the properties in the Inspector tab is not aligned and placed slightly to the right side
Asset selector buttons for the properties in the Inspector tab is misaligned and placed slightly to the right side, refer attached screenshots
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Hierarchy > Directional light > Inspector
3. Select Cookie OR Flare selector button
Asset Selector button is misaligned in the Inspector and placed slightly to the right side.
Asset Selector button should be aligned with properties
Working fine in:
Windows10 and macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Particle System] Editor freezes when assigning a nested Particle System in the Sub Emitter Module
- Unable to switch to different material when selecting another material from Asset selector window on Particle System Material
- [UI] Float type parameter in the Animator Controller displays 0.0 after being changed to a value <0.05
- Inspector displaying wrong characters when using ANSI encoding and non latin characters in a Shader property
- Error in console when using the progress bar API along with Texture compression