Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[IMGUI] Asset selector buttons for the properties in the Inspector tab is not aligned and placed slightly to the right side
Asset selector buttons for the properties in the Inspector tab is misaligned and placed slightly to the right side, refer attached screenshots
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Hierarchy > Directional light > Inspector
3. Select Cookie OR Flare selector button
Asset Selector button is misaligned in the Inspector and placed slightly to the right side.
Asset Selector button should be aligned with properties
Working fine in:
Windows10 and macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants