Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
[IMGUI] Asset selector buttons for the properties in the Inspector tab is not aligned and placed slightly to the right side
Asset selector buttons for the properties in the Inspector tab is misaligned and placed slightly to the right side, refer attached screenshots
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Hierarchy > Directional light > Inspector
3. Select Cookie OR Flare selector button
Asset Selector button is misaligned in the Inspector and placed slightly to the right side.
Asset Selector button should be aligned with properties
Working fine in:
Windows10 and macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- VFX Graph not retaining reference to custom spawner
- [URP] Blend Style panel is translucent and appears to be of different colour
- ProjectFilesGenerator.ProjectFileGeneration event isn't raised
- [Asset Import] Errors thrown on creating a project using microgame templates
- A game object is instantiated in a translated transform position when it is instantiated as a child of a new parent object