Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[IMGUI] Asset selector buttons for the properties in the Inspector tab is not aligned and placed slightly to the right side
Asset selector buttons for the properties in the Inspector tab is misaligned and placed slightly to the right side, refer attached screenshots
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Hierarchy > Directional light > Inspector
3. Select Cookie OR Flare selector button
Asset Selector button is misaligned in the Inspector and placed slightly to the right side.
Asset Selector button should be aligned with properties
Working fine in:
Windows10 and macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Camera.WorldToScreenPoint is producing different behavior with dynamic resolution
- Gray color does not equal gray when comparing Color.gray and Color.gray