Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[IMGUI] Asset selector buttons for the properties in the Inspector tab is not aligned and placed slightly to the right side
Asset selector buttons for the properties in the Inspector tab is misaligned and placed slightly to the right side, refer attached screenshots
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Hierarchy > Directional light > Inspector
3. Select Cookie OR Flare selector button
Asset Selector button is misaligned in the Inspector and placed slightly to the right side.
Asset Selector button should be aligned with properties
Working fine in:
Windows10 and macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph/Oculus] Chained GPU Events are not running are not running on Quest 2
- Class Properties get overwritten when using IL2CPP
- Some shader variants don't show up when "_vertex" is added to shader code
- Point Lights are not visible on Mobile when adjusting RBG values by a custom script
- [CacheServer] After you cancel one upload, all next uploads will stuck, sometimes that leads to a crash