Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
[IMGUI] Account, Layer and Layout buttons get disappears when resizing the editor
On resizing editor from right side then Account, Layer and Layout buttons are disappears, Also again resizing the editor buttons are appears, Refer attached video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Resize Unity Editor Window
Account, Layer and Layout buttons get disappear.
Account, Layer, Layout buttons display properly On resizing Editor window
2020.2.0a15, 2020.2.0a1,2020.1.0b13, 2020.1.0a26, 2019.3.15f1, 2019.3.3f1
Working fine on:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows are not cast when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made