Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2020.1
[IMGUI] Account dropdown overlaps with the Layers dropdown opened earlier
After opening Layers dropdown when Account is selected, the Account dropdown overlaps with the Layer's dropdown, Refer attached video
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a new Project
2. Select "Layers" from the upper right corner of the Editor
3. Select "Account" besides the Layers
Account's dropdown overlaps with Layer dropdown.
On selecting Account, Layer dropdown disappears and Account's dropdown opens up
2020.2.0a7, 2020.1.0b5, 2020.1.0a22
macOS 10.15 only
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project