Search Issue Tracker
[IL2CPP] Xcode project fails to compile when using a delegate with 'out Action' parameter in a script
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Build for iOS with IL2CPP scripting backend
3. Try to build the generated Xcode project
4. Notice the compilation fails with the following error:
Cannot initialize a parameter of type 'methodPointerType *' (aka 'void (**)()') with an lvalue of type 'methodPointerType' (aka 'void (*)()')
Building with Mono2x scripting backend works as expected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode