Search Issue Tracker
[IL2CPP] Xcode project fails to compile when using a delegate with 'out Action' parameter in a script
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Build for iOS with IL2CPP scripting backend
3. Try to build the generated Xcode project
4. Notice the compilation fails with the following error:
Cannot initialize a parameter of type 'methodPointerType *' (aka 'void (**)()') with an lvalue of type 'methodPointerType' (aka 'void (*)()')
Building with Mono2x scripting backend works as expected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI Toolkit's MinMaxSlider snaps unexpectedly in Runtime
- [2D] [URP] Objects are rendered twice when Foremost Sorting Layer is enabled
- Physics applied to Rigidbody is not fully disabled when setting the Rigidbody to Kinematic
- Scene view turns black when using a custom Mesh Renderer
- VFX Graph ZWrite has no effect when using URP PostProcessing DoF effect