Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
[IL2CPP][XCode][iOS] Xcode 3 throw error when played (Xcode 8.2.1 does not)
1. Open User's project
2. Open "Main" scene
3. Run in play mode
4. Notice "Decompressed data length" in console
5. Build to iOS device
6. Open and build on Xcode 8.2.1
7. Notice same message in output field
8. Open and build on Xcode 8.3
8. Notice error message:
at Ionic.Zlib.ZlibBaseStream.Write (System.Byte buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at GZipTest.Awake () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Expected Behaviour: Same behaviour on either of Xcode versions
Actual Result: Xcode 8.3 throw error message when Xcode 8.2.1 does not.
Reproduced on: Xcode 8.2.1, Xcode 8.3
Reprouduced on versions: Unity 5.5.2p4, 5.5.3p1, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0b1
Reproduced on devices: iPhone 6 Plus iOS 8.0, iPhone 6 iOS 10.2.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website