Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.12f1, 2022.1.19f1, 2022.2.0b10, 2023.1.0a12
[IL2CPP] Xcode Build fails when building an exported project with Script Debugging enabled
1. Open the user’s attached project
2. Go to File > Build Settings
3. In the Build Settings, check these options: Create XCode Project, Development Build, Script Debugging.
4. Build the project
5. Run the exported project in XCode.
Expected result: Build is played
Actual result: Build is failed with “Error: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException”
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a13, 2021.2.19f1, 2021.3.8f1, 2022.1.11f1, 2022.2.0b3, 2023.1.0a4
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.37f1, 2021.2.0a12
Reproducible on: MacOS 12.5 (M1), MacOS 12.5 (Intel)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio