Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
[IL2CPP] WebGL/IL2CPP builds fail when machine doesn't have .NET 4.7.2 pre-installed
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Try making IL2CPP/WebGL build
3. Inspect the errors in the console
Expected results: Build is completed successfully
Actual results: Build fails with error: "Could not load file or assembly 'netstandard, Version=184.108.40.206, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51' or one of its dependencies."
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a1, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.20a1
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.16f1, 2019.2.19f1
1. Installing .NET 4.7.2 framework fixes the issue: https://dotnet.microsoft.com/download/dotnet-framework/thank-you/net472-web-installer
2. When building for WebGL, errors might say that "UnityLinker.exe did not run properly!"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.2):
Fixed in 2020.2.0a2
Modified the Windows installer to ensure a minimum of .Net 4.8 (May 2019 update) is installed on the system instead of 4.5.
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.1):
Fixed in 2020.1.0b2