Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.3, 2020.1
[IL2CPP] WebGL/IL2CPP builds fail when machine doesn't have .NET 4.7.2 pre-installed
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Try making IL2CPP/WebGL build
3. Inspect the errors in the console
Expected results: Build is completed successfully
Actual results: Build fails with error: "Could not load file or assembly 'netstandard, Version=220.127.116.11, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51' or one of its dependencies."
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a1, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.20a1
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.16f1, 2019.2.19f1
1. Installing .NET 4.7.2 framework fixes the issue: https://dotnet.microsoft.com/download/dotnet-framework/thank-you/net472-web-installer
2. When building for WebGL, errors might say that "UnityLinker.exe did not run properly!"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is proposing a shader which isn't there
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- IL2CPP: Nested Try-Catch and Throw statement results in incorrect behaviour