Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
[IL2CPP] WebGL/IL2CPP builds fail when machine doesn't have .NET 4.7.2 pre-installed
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Try making IL2CPP/WebGL build
3. Inspect the errors in the console
Expected results: Build is completed successfully
Actual results: Build fails with error: "Could not load file or assembly 'netstandard, Version=184.108.40.206, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51' or one of its dependencies."
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a1, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.20a1
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.16f1, 2019.2.19f1
1. Installing .NET 4.7.2 framework fixes the issue: https://dotnet.microsoft.com/download/dotnet-framework/thank-you/net472-web-installer
2. When building for WebGL, errors might say that "UnityLinker.exe did not run properly!"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version