Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
[IL2CPP] WebGL/IL2CPP builds fail when machine doesn't have .NET 4.7.2 pre-installed
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Try making IL2CPP/WebGL build
3. Inspect the errors in the console
Expected results: Build is completed successfully
Actual results: Build fails with error: "Could not load file or assembly 'netstandard, Version=188.8.131.52, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51' or one of its dependencies."
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a1, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.20a1
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.16f1, 2019.2.19f1
1. Installing .NET 4.7.2 framework fixes the issue: https://dotnet.microsoft.com/download/dotnet-framework/thank-you/net472-web-installer
2. When building for WebGL, errors might say that "UnityLinker.exe did not run properly!"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animator with nested avatar root show missing properties in the Animation Window
- System.Threading.Task tasks cause stall when used in WebGL
- [Package Manager] Access denied when installing some packages
- SerializedProperty.DataEquals returns true for two strings that are different
- Prefab is glitchy when editing in Prefab Mode in a custom UI Environment