Search Issue Tracker
[IL2CPP][UWP][Xbox Live] IL2CPP builds sometimes return Null String values on UWP with Xbox Live Connected storage
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Set up project in Dev Center on Microsoft Xbox Live Creators Program and set up test envioroment. Assign MSA for testing
3. Build project and build in Visual Studios
4. When the game loads, click the red button on the top right.
5. Observe the error:
ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
(If the error does not appear, relaunch the game and sign in again until it shows up)
Expected result: IL2CPP UWP builds should not return Null String values with Xbox Live Connected storage
Reproduced in: 2019.2.0a8, 2018.3.6f1 on IL2CPP
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes