Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
[IL2CPP] Using contravariance causes a compilation failure with type mismatch on IL2CPP
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the latest attached project.
2) Build for iOS/Android with IL2CPP as the Scripting API.
- Build will fail for Android already, if you're on iOS, proceed.
3) Run on a device.
When deploying to a device, an error appears in Xcode:
Cannot initialize a parameter of type 'Act_1_t1402033311 *' with an lvalue of type 'Act_1_t1780332774 *'
The same error appears, when building for Android.
Disabling Engine Code Stripping does not help. This doesn't occur with Mono2x.
iPhone 6S iOS 10.3
LG Nexus 5 Android 6.0.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released