Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
[IL2CPP] Using contravariance causes a compilation failure with type mismatch on IL2CPP
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the latest attached project.
2) Build for iOS/Android with IL2CPP as the Scripting API.
- Build will fail for Android already, if you're on iOS, proceed.
3) Run on a device.
When deploying to a device, an error appears in Xcode:
Cannot initialize a parameter of type 'Act_1_t1402033311 *' with an lvalue of type 'Act_1_t1780332774 *'
The same error appears, when building for Android.
Disabling Engine Code Stripping does not help. This doesn't occur with Mono2x.
iPhone 6S iOS 10.3
LG Nexus 5 Android 6.0.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [instability] assetBundleVariant YAML parse issue in HDRP package: DebugDisplayLatlong.sha
- Native object references for some object types are always 0 in the memory profiler
- [Android] InputField.onEndEdit is not called when turning off the TouchScreenKeyboard on an Android device
- Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights
- Raycast made on UI with multiple graphic Raycasters sort strangely when being on the same sorting layer and order