Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
[IL2CPP] Using contravariance causes a compilation failure with type mismatch on IL2CPP
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the latest attached project.
2) Build for iOS/Android with IL2CPP as the Scripting API.
- Build will fail for Android already, if you're on iOS, proceed.
3) Run on a device.
When deploying to a device, an error appears in Xcode:
Cannot initialize a parameter of type 'Act_1_t1402033311 *' with an lvalue of type 'Act_1_t1780332774 *'
The same error appears, when building for Android.
Disabling Engine Code Stripping does not help. This doesn't occur with Mono2x.
iPhone 6S iOS 10.3
LG Nexus 5 Android 6.0.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset