Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
[IL2CPP] Using contravariance causes a compilation failure with type mismatch on IL2CPP
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the latest attached project.
2) Build for iOS/Android with IL2CPP as the Scripting API.
- Build will fail for Android already, if you're on iOS, proceed.
3) Run on a device.
When deploying to a device, an error appears in Xcode:
Cannot initialize a parameter of type 'Act_1_t1402033311 *' with an lvalue of type 'Act_1_t1780332774 *'
The same error appears, when building for Android.
Disabling Engine Code Stripping does not help. This doesn't occur with Mono2x.
iPhone 6S iOS 10.3
LG Nexus 5 Android 6.0.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Window stays outside the display when switching from multiple monitors to a single monitor
- The unused shaders are still being tracked when Asynchronous Shader compilation is enabled
- CIL Linker errors are thrown when building with IL2CPP/WebGL
- Some normal maps has ripple effect and appears to be lower in quality when using default compression settings
- <color=red><></color> does not work with 呸 symbol