Search Issue Tracker
[IL2CPP] UnityLinker error when building
1. Open attached project "LinkErrorRepo.zip"
2. Build and Run
3. Observe Console window
Expected result: Builds completes without errors
Actual result: Build fails with "Exception: Failed running D:\Unity Versions\Installs\2020.2\2020.2.6f1_0015daafb73f\Editor\Data\il2cpp\build/deploy/netcoreapp3.1/UnityLinker.exe <...>"
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a12, 2020.2.6f1, 2021.1.0b8, 2021.2.0a6
Not reproducible with: 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0a11
Could not test with: 2019.4.21f1 (compilation errors due to custom Collections package)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- OnTriggerExit is not called when GameObject leaves Trigger through reparenting
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta