Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[IL2CPP] UnityLinker.exe fails to run when building project with System.Data.dll
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1060435_repro.zip
2. Build Standalone player with IL2CPP backend
Expected results: Unity builds the project successfully.
Actual results: Build fails because UnityLinker didn't run properly.
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0a5, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.1.0b5
Not reproducible with: 2018.1.0b4
Regression introduced in: 2018.1.0b5
Fixed in 2018.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default