Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
[IL2CPP] UnityLinker.exe fails to run when building project with System.Data.dll
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1060435_repro.zip
2. Build Standalone player with IL2CPP backend
Expected results: Unity builds the project successfully.
Actual results: Build fails because UnityLinker didn't run properly.
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0a5, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.1.0b5
Not reproducible with: 2018.1.0b4
Regression introduced in: 2018.1.0b5
Fixed in 2018.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build