Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
[IL2CPP] UnityLinker.exe fails to run when building project with System.Data.dll
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1060435_repro.zip
2. Build Standalone player with IL2CPP backend
Expected results: Unity builds the project successfully.
Actual results: Build fails because UnityLinker didn't run properly.
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0a5, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.1.0b5
Not reproducible with: 2018.1.0b4
Regression introduced in: 2018.1.0b5
Fixed in 2018.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3