Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
[IL2CPP] UnityLinker.exe fails to run when building project with System.Data.dll
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1060435_repro.zip
2. Build Standalone player with IL2CPP backend
Expected results: Unity builds the project successfully.
Actual results: Build fails because UnityLinker didn't run properly.
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0a5, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.1.0b5
Not reproducible with: 2018.1.0b4
Regression introduced in: 2018.1.0b5
Fixed in 2018.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Error of NullReferenceException and black screen appears when opening new project in 2019.2.10f1 version
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model