Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
[IL2CPP] UnityLinker.exe fails to run when building project with System.Data.dll
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1060435_repro.zip
2. Build Standalone player with IL2CPP backend
Expected results: Unity builds the project successfully.
Actual results: Build fails because UnityLinker didn't run properly.
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0a5, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.1.0b5
Not reproducible with: 2018.1.0b4
Regression introduced in: 2018.1.0b5
Fixed in 2018.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Canvas' and Camera's gizmos resize when Scene View is maximized
- Animator.Update CPU time spikes when multiple animations are playing
- Assert Exceptions in Finalizers are not logged to Console
- [Legacy Input] Left and Right stick press doesn't work on Xbox One and PS4 controllers
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)