Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[IL2CPP] "Unity extensions are not yet initialized" errors are thrown when opening project with Target Platform set to UWP
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. In the Build settings window, switch the target platform to "Universal Windows Platform"
3. Reopen the project
Expected result: Console errors about unity extensions not being initialized are not thrown.
Actual result: Project loads with dozens of console errors about unity extensions not being initialized.
Reproducible with - 2018.1.0b8, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.0a1, 2018.2.5f1, 2018.3.0a1, 2018.3.0a9
Not reproducible with - 2017.2.3p3, 2017.4.9f1, 2018.1.0b7
Errors that are thrown:
Unity extensions are not yet initialized, so we cannot say if the <<dll file path>> is compatible with platform WindowsStoreApps
UnityEditorInternal.InternalEditorUtility:GetPrecompiledAssemblies(Boolean, BuildTargetGroup, BuildTarget)
UnityEditorInternal.InternalEditorUtility:GetMonoIslandsForPlayer() (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/InternalEditorUtility.cs:396)
Fixed in 2018.3.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error