Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.2, 2018.3
[IL2CPP] Unity Editor fails to build when auto-generating a C# array of pointers in C
1. Download attached project "IL2CPPArrayOfPointersBug.zip" and open in Unity
2. Open "SampleScene" scene
3. Press File > Build Settings...
4. Press Player Settings... and change Scripting Backend to IL2CPP
5. Press Build button
Expected result: Unity Editor successfully builds project
Actual result: Unity Editor fails to build project
- This issue appears on Windows and OSX
- This issue appears on Standalone, Android, and iOS
- With Mono, everything works fine
- BugRepro is unsafe C# code that contains an array of pointers
- I believe the issue is that the field type generated when accessing the array of pointers is of type "intPtr_t", when it should be of type "ExampleStruct*"
Reproduced on Unity 2017.2.3p4, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.11f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.8f1, 2018.3.0b2 and 2019.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI] Unwanted padding is added when maximizing editor windows
- [UI] Area Error tooltip is missing in the Mesh Importer settings
- UIElementsScrollView.ScrollTo() scrolls to the top of the ScrollView when a child of a child of the Scroll View is passed
- Only one of the tracks are affected when selecting multiple Animations tracks and Trying to convert them to Clip/Infinite Track
- Unresponsive front facing UI fields with specific rotations when using World Space canvas with Ignore Reversed Graphics enabled