Search Issue Tracker
The AssemblyHelper cannot find an assembly in a sub directory.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for iOS.
Errors show up in the console:
ArgumentException: The Assembly Triangle is referenced by ProBuilderMeshOps-Unity5 ('Assets/ProCore/ProBuilder/Classes/ProBuilderMeshOps-Unity5.dll'). But the dll is not allowed to be included or could not be found.
UnityEditor.AssemblyHelper.AddReferencedAssembliesRecurse (System.String assemblyPath, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 alreadyFoundAssemblies, System.String allAssemblyPaths, System.String foldersToSearch, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2 cache, BuildTarget target) (at /Users/Josh/Documents/code/unity/Editor/Mono/AssemblyHelper.cs:143)
UnityEditor.AssemblyHelper.FindAssembliesReferencedBy (System.String paths, System.String foldersToSearch, BuildTarget target) (at /Users/Josh/Documents/code/unity/Editor/Mono/AssemblyHelper.cs:181)
Exception: /Applications/Unity5.6.0b4/Unity.app/Contents/Tools/UnusedByteCodeStripper2/UnusedBytecodeStripper2.exe did not run properly!
Editor.log shows errors regarding Core.xml:
Unable to find the file for the assembly named 'UnityEngine' specified in link file '/Applications/Unity/PlaybackEngines/iOSSupport/Whitelists/Core.xml'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crash in SerializedFile::ReadMetadata<false> when AssetBundle. LoadFromMemory() is called
- ProceduralMaterial.ClearCache() on "Do Nothing" Substance triggers RebuildTextures
- Setting "Default Behavior Mode" to "2D" breaks HDR rendering
- Crash in GdipCreateBitmapFromStream when calling System.Drawing.Bitmap constructor
- DLL files are not excluded during building for standalone platform, even though they are selected to be excluded