Search Issue Tracker
The AssemblyHelper cannot find an assembly in a sub directory.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for iOS.
Errors show up in the console:
ArgumentException: The Assembly Triangle is referenced by ProBuilderMeshOps-Unity5 ('Assets/ProCore/ProBuilder/Classes/ProBuilderMeshOps-Unity5.dll'). But the dll is not allowed to be included or could not be found.
UnityEditor.AssemblyHelper.AddReferencedAssembliesRecurse (System.String assemblyPath, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 alreadyFoundAssemblies, System.String allAssemblyPaths, System.String foldersToSearch, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2 cache, BuildTarget target) (at /Users/Josh/Documents/code/unity/Editor/Mono/AssemblyHelper.cs:143)
UnityEditor.AssemblyHelper.FindAssembliesReferencedBy (System.String paths, System.String foldersToSearch, BuildTarget target) (at /Users/Josh/Documents/code/unity/Editor/Mono/AssemblyHelper.cs:181)
Exception: /Applications/Unity5.6.0b4/Unity.app/Contents/Tools/UnusedByteCodeStripper2/UnusedBytecodeStripper2.exe did not run properly!
Editor.log shows errors regarding Core.xml:
Unable to find the file for the assembly named 'UnityEngine' specified in link file '/Applications/Unity/PlaybackEngines/iOSSupport/Whitelists/Core.xml'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Assert.NotNull passes even though a reference is missing
- [LightProbe][UI] Display Weights option is no longer rendered in Scene View
- Inserting and then Deleting Unicode Emojis into The Text Element Crashes Unity
- [iOS] Game Center authentication screen is not being displayed when canceling login and opening it again
- Unity throws NullReferenceException or EndLayoutGroup errors when EditorUtility.ClearProgressBar() is called