Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.6.9
[IL2CPP] T doesn't implement IList<T>
1. Run the attached project with IL2CPP (tested on iOS).
2. Click the button, observe that 'PlayerDB is IList<PlayerBase>' returns false.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] [DXR] Shadowmatte doesn't support RT shadows
- [HDRP] TAAU@100% and TAA produces different results
- [HDRP] APV debug mode Validity Over Dilation Threshold doesnt take touchup volumes in account
- Performance cost of looping animations increases over time
- [HDRP] Recursive rendering refraction is very different compared to Rasterization/PathTracing