Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.6.9
[IL2CPP] T doesn't implement IList<T>
1. Run the attached project with IL2CPP (tested on iOS).
2. Click the button, observe that 'PlayerDB is IList<PlayerBase>' returns false.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [M1] Build fails when the project's name contains Mac terminal's command and the scripting backend is set to IL2CPP
- DrawMeshInstancedProcedural error and a lot of other Shader errors when the TerraWorld package is imported to a project
- ObjectDisposedException is thrown when resizing an array drawn in a custom editor
- Package Manager doesn't show packages under the "Custom" tab when the packages are referenced locally
- [Linux] Crash on d_print_comp_inner when opening "Karting Microgame" template project