Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.6.9
[IL2CPP] T doesn't implement IList<T>
1. Run the attached project with IL2CPP (tested on iOS).
2. Click the button, observe that 'PlayerDB is IList<PlayerBase>' returns false.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Missing Lights when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [iOS] Multi Line Mobile Input Fields show transparent background when Dark Mode is enabled and no text is in the field