Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
[IL2CPP] System.InvalidOperationException: Maximum length exceeded when building big project
1. Open attached project
2. Build it for iOS or Android (IL2CPP backend)
Expected result: Build succeeds without errors.
Actual result: UnityLinker.exe fails to run.
Fatal error in Unity CIL Linker
System.InvalidOperationException: Maximum length exceeded.
Was able to reproduce issue with 2020.1.0b12 and 2020.2.0a14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Editor Window not visualizing changes when selecting different Filter Modes
- Crash on UnityEngine.Rendering.RenderPipelineAsset:InternalCreatePipeline () when opening a project
- The Texture Shape of an Image changes from 2D to a Cube when the project is upgraded to 2019 and above
- Building 3D Sample Scenes (URP) Project fails
- Alpha channel is disabled when Alpha Clip Threshold is set to 0