Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
[IL2CPP] System.InvalidOperationException: Maximum length exceeded when building big project
1. Open attached project
2. Build it for iOS or Android (IL2CPP backend)
Expected result: Build succeeds without errors.
Actual result: UnityLinker.exe fails to run.
Fatal error in Unity CIL Linker
System.InvalidOperationException: Maximum length exceeded.
Was able to reproduce issue with 2020.1.0b12 and 2020.2.0a14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up