Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1
[IL2CPP] System.InvalidOperationException: Maximum length exceeded when building big project
1. Open attached project
2. Build it for iOS or Android (IL2CPP backend)
Expected result: Build succeeds without errors.
Actual result: UnityLinker.exe fails to run.
Fatal error in Unity CIL Linker
System.InvalidOperationException: Maximum length exceeded.
Was able to reproduce issue with 2020.1.0b12 and 2020.2.0a14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time is set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1
- Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException when building on Android and using Regex in code
- [GLES2] [iOS] UnityGet2DClipping function returns wrong values