Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
[IL2CPP] System.InvalidOperationException: Maximum length exceeded when building big project
1. Open attached project
2. Build it for iOS or Android (IL2CPP backend)
Expected result: Build succeeds without errors.
Actual result: UnityLinker.exe fails to run.
Fatal error in Unity CIL Linker
System.InvalidOperationException: Maximum length exceeded.
Was able to reproduce issue with 2020.1.0b12 and 2020.2.0a14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected